Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3528 Lullwater Ln, Orange Park
This is a fantastic opportunity to buy a classic 2 + acres waterfront estate which has been completely remodeled but with a sensitivity to its great old Florida character. This home was first built in the 1920's and grew from there. It has approx. 267 ft. of direct Doctors Lake frontage and absolutely marvelous panoramic views. The main home has 5 BR and 3 1/2 BA. The completely renovated kitchen is HUGE and has beautiful granite counters. Most of the appliances have never been used including 2 new refrigerators, new microwave, new wine cooler, new washer and dryer, new hot water heater and more. Every bathroom was completely remodeled from the floor joists up and the master is all marble and has a 1920's feel! The entire house has been painted inside and out.There is new carpet in the bedrooms and the wood floors have all been refinished, including the stairs. There is a 1 BR 1 BA guest suite with a kitchen and brand new bath. The oversized 3 car garage has a huge shop area. The backyard features a screened gazebo, a pergola, and a dock with new decking and a bulkhead. The front yard has a large barn/equipment shed and citrus orchard. All roofs on the property are new! This property must be seen to be appreciated!
- MLS® #826166
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,000
- Year Built1940
- Sub-TypeResidential - Single Family
- StyleTraditional, Colonial
- UtilitiesWater Well(drinking), Sewer - Septic Sys, Gas - Bottled, Underground Util.
- Parking Spaces6
- ParkingDriveway, Attached Garage, RV / Boat Parking, Side Entry Garage, Oversize Gar/Storage, Keypad Entry, Circular Drive, Asphalt Blacktop
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontLakefront, Riverfront, 2'-6' Dpth, 6' + Dpth
- PoolNo Pool
- ExteriorBrick, Wood Shake
- Exterior FeaturesPatio - Open, Deck - Wood, Gazebo, Yard Well & Pump, Outside Lighting, Detached Shed, Dock/Pier, Boathouse, Bulkhead, Porch - Front, Porch - Open, Lanai, Motion Lighting, Boatlift, Equipment Shed
- Lot DescriptionIrregular Lot, Riverview, Other Water View, High & Dry, Groves/Orchards
- RoofShingle Roof
- Days on Market747
- ZoningResidential, Single Family
- HOA Fees0.00
- HOA Fees Freq.N/A
- Address3528 Lullwater Ln
- Area137-doctor's Lake
- SubdivisionLake Villas
- CityOrange Park
- Zip Code32073
- Interior FeaturesCeiling 8+ Ft., Stained Glass Wnd(s), Picture Window(s), Skylight(s), Thermal Window(s), French Door(s), Wall-to-Wall Carpet, Tile Floors, Wood Floors, Marble Floors, Built-in-Bookshelves, Unfurnished
- AppliancesRange Gas, Microwave, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer, Ice Maker-Refrgeratr
- HeatingCentral Heating, Electric Source
- CoolingCentral Cooling, Electric Source
- FireplacesStone Fireplace, Mantle, Fireplace-Living Rm, Wood Burning Frplc, 1 Fireplace
- # of Stories2
- HighOrange Park
- Listing Office:Watson Realty Corp
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Florida Homes Realty and Mortgage are marked with the listing broker's name and detailed information about such listings includes the name of the listing brokers. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
©2018 Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on May 20th, 2018 at 6:08am EDT.