Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1051 Ponte Vedra Blvd, Ponte Vedra Beach
Upon entering 1051 Ponte Vedra Blvd the floor-to-ceiling windows magnetically draw your attention across the two-story living room to the home's expansive oceanfront views. The progressive elevation design throughout the 8,500 square foot home highlights the spectacular ocean views seen from virtually every room. Set back from the road and situated on 1.44 acres, this gated property offers homeowners a comforting level of security and privacy, yet its central location allows for easy access to the local community and attractions. Built like a fortress, and positioned on a high dune, with 26 feet of elevation, this homes 2-story masonry construction was made for sustainability and permanence.Designed with a neo-traditional costal elegance, the spacious and bright interior reflects the tranquility and beauty of the home's stunning natural backdrop. With 7 bedrooms, including two owner's suites with one located downstairs and the other upstairs, this property was created to handle households of all sizes. The upstairs master bedroom offers an exquisite private retreat, with features such as a gas fire place and spacious balcony. So whether you begin your morning by enjoying the breathtaking sunrise views, or finish it by relaxing by the fire, this enticing space offers you a peaceful respite from the world. Created with ease of living in mind, this home offers both front and back staircases, dual laundry rooms located on the first and second level, and a live-in nanny suite. Each of the three additional bedrooms features ensuites baths. The chef's kitchen is designed to accommodate the chef of any skill level. With an eat-in dining area, and access to the family room, this area is perfect for bringing the family together. The connecting butler's pantry leads to the spacious dining room with gorgeous views overlooking the ocean, making it the perfect space for intimate dinners and social gatherings. With a separate study, billiard room with bar, and bonus/game room which can be used as a 7th bedroom, this home is equipped to meet all of the owner's wants and needs. As impeccable and luxurious as the accommodations are inside the home, the exquisite backyard which features over 150 feet of ocean frontage is just as impressive. The sparkling pool and spa will compete for your attention away from the ocean. The spacious pool deck and patio will make you wish for lazy afternoons spent lounging in the sun. The outdoor living space is complete with a covered summer kitchen with cabana bath and storage closet. With a private walk way leading directly to the pristine Ponte Vedra beaches, this dream home offers the perfect wave of opportunity for the discerning buyer looking for a new shore to explore.
- MLS® #907002
- Full Baths8
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage8,560
- Year Built1996
- Sub-TypeResidential - Single Family
- UtilitiesCable - Connected, Gas - Bottled, Sewer - Septic Sys, Water Well(drinking)
- Parking Spaces4
- ParkingAttached Garage, Courtyard Entry Gar
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Waterfront6' + Dpth, Oceanfront
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHot Tub / Spa, Pool - In Ground, Pool Security Fence
- Exterior FeaturesPorch - Front, Sprinkler System, Yard Well & Pump
- Lot DescriptionFlood Insurance Req., High & Dry, Ocean view, Regular Lot
- RoofConcrete Tile Roof
- Listing Office:Berkshire Hathaway Homeservices Florida Network Realty
- Address1051 Ponte Vedra Blvd
- Area261-ponte Vedra Bch-s Of Corona-e Of A1a/lake Pv
- SubdivisionPonte Vedra Beach
- CityPonte Vedra Beach
- CountySt. Johns
- Zip Code32082
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-in-Bookshelves, Ceiling 8+ Ft., French Door(s), Marble Floors, Picture Window(s), Prewired Audio, Thermal Window(s), Unfurnished, Walk-in-Closet(s), Window Treatment(s)
- AppliancesCentral Vacuum, Dishwasher, Disposer, Dryer, Ice Maker-Refrgeratr, Microwave, Range Gas, Refrigerator, Washer, Washer/Dryer Connect
- HeatingCentral Heating, Electric Source
- CoolingCentral Cooling, Electric Source
- Fireplaces2 or more Fireplaces, Fireplace-Bedroom, Fireplace-Living Rm, Frplc-Fam Rm/Den/Gr, Gas Fireplace, Mantle
- # of Stories2
- Days on Market268
- ZoningResidential, Single Family
- HOA Fees0.00
- HOA Fees Freq.N/A
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Florida Homes Realty and Mortgage are marked with the listing broker's name and detailed information about such listings includes the name of the listing brokers. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
©2018 Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on July 22nd, 2018 at 10:23pm EDT.