Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1193 Ponte Vedra Blvd, Ponte Vedra Beach
Turtle Hall First time offered by original owners over 11,000 sq ft of luxury sited on 1.24 acre lot, 28' above sea level overlooking the sparkling Atlantic Ocean. The home was 4 years in the planning with over 2 1/2 years to build out. Fabulous antique & architectural accents throughout the home, were shipped from around the world.There are 5 en suite bedrooms, 6 baths and 2 partials. Included are 2 - 2 car garages, a gym area and elevator. The outdoor covered living area overlooks an infinity pool and to the ocean.Walls of concrete block and stucco are capped with a double thick, 100 year, slate roof. Elegance begins at the entrance: a portico supported by Travertine marble columns; double thick Belgium French oak entry doors with an arch of Belgian blue stone granite.Brazilian Cherry Floors add elegance throughout. See Video Attached. Power Point of many of the features available. (converting to Video to incorporate here), In the meantime please request from Agent. See small list of exclusions.
- MLS® #907231
- Full Baths6
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage11,000
- Year Built2004
- Sub-TypeResidential - Single Family
- UtilitiesCable - Available, Sewer - Public, Water - Public
- Parking Spaces4
- ParkingAttached Garage, Garage Door Opener, Oversize Gar/Storage, Driveway, Side Entry Garage
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolPool - In Ground
- ExteriorStucco, Brick
- Exterior FeaturesSprinkler System, Patio - Open, Outside Lighting, Porch - Open
- Lot DescriptionOcean view
- RoofSlate Roof
- Days on Market79
- ZoningResidential, Single Family
- HOA Fees0.00
- HOA Fees Freq.N/A
- Address1193 Ponte Vedra Blvd
- Area261-ponte Vedra Bch-s Of Corona-e Of A1a/lake Pv
- SubdivisionPonte Vedra Beach
- CityPonte Vedra Beach
- CountySt. Johns
- Zip Code32082
- Interior FeaturesBay/Bow Window(s), Ceiling 8+ Ft., Tile Floors, Unfurnished, Walk-in-Closet(s), Wood Floors, Butler Pantry, Vaulted/Cath. Ceil., Stained Glass Wnd(s), Picture Window(s), Thermal Window(s), Atrium Door(s), Marble Floors, Built-in-Bookshelves, Elevator, Multi Paned Windows
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposer, Ice Maker-Refrgeratr, Microwave, Range Gas, Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven, Washer/Dryer Connect
- HeatingCentral Heating, Electric Source
- CoolingCentral Cooling, Electric Source
- FireplacesStone Fireplace, Marble Fireplace, Mantle, Fireplace-Living Rm, 2 or more Fireplaces
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryPonte Vedra Rawlings
- MiddleAlice B. Landrum
- HighPonte Vedra
- Listing Office:Coldwell Banker Vanguard Realty
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Florida Homes Realty and Mortgage are marked with the listing broker's name and detailed information about such listings includes the name of the listing brokers. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
©2018 Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on January 18th, 2018 at 6:31am EST.