Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
241 Port Charlotte Dr, Ponte Vedra
Are you tired of homes loaded with grey palettes and a modernistic feel? Welcome to the warmth of a traditional home that sits on almost an acre and invites you to make s'mores in your fireplace. When driving up your extended pavered driveway you will find your secluded paradise. Upon entering the foyer, you will immediately be captivated by the grandeur that this home has to offer. Enjoy roasting chestnuts by an open fire encapsulated by the stone fireplace. Professional decorative paint throughout. First floor master suite with settee area and spacious master bathroom with walk around shower. This home has so many special features you won't find in other homes. Plenty of solar panels that make your average electric bill about $110 per month!! What about having your own elevator?Beautiful cherry cabinets the kitchen overlooking family room and pool side. Additional bedroom and office downstairs. Secondary bedrooms upstairs with media room with projector and screen. We haven't forgotten about the outside either. This screened mega pool that measures 19 x 27'6 will be the place you entertain often along with your outdoor kitchen. House is made handicap accessible with wide doors and pavered ramps for easy access. Other features include a radiant barrier in attic, in home generator, invisible fence, deep well, storm room (laundry) and newer AC units. All drapery stays with the home. Access to the community amenities and the Nocatee Splash park amenities gives you additional places to enjoy this great lifestyle.
- MLS® #916397
- Full Baths5
- Square Footage5,299
- Year Built2010
- Sub-TypeResidential - Single Family
- AmenitiesClub Facilities, Club Pool, Clubhouse, Football Field(s), Playground, Soccer Field(s), Tennis Court(s)
- UtilitiesWater - Public
- Parking Spaces3
- ParkingCourtyard Entry Gar, Oversize Gar/Storage, Side Entry Garage
- Has PoolYes
- PoolPool - In Ground, Screened Pool
- Exterior FeaturesSummer Kitchen
- Lot DescriptionRegular Lot
- RoofShingle Roof
- Days on Market191
- HOA Fees438.00
- HOA Fees Freq.Quarterly
- Address241 Port Charlotte Dr
- Area272-nocatee South
- CityPonte Vedra
- CountySt. Johns
- Zip Code32081
- Interior FeaturesBay/Bow Window(s), Built-in-Bookshelves, Butler Pantry, Ceiling 8+ Ft., Ceramic Tile, Elevator, Laminate Floors, Picture Window(s), Prewired Audio, Sliding Glass Dr(s), Storm Doors, Tile Floors, Tinted Window(s), Vaulted/Cath. Ceil., Walk-in-Closet(s), Window Treatment(s), Wood Floors
- AppliancesDisposer, Microwave, Range Electric, Refrigerator, Washer/Dryer Connect
- HeatingCentral Heating
- CoolingCentral Cooling
- Fireplaces1 Fireplace, Fireplace-Living Rm, Gas Fireplace, Mantle
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryOcean Palms
- MiddleAlice B. Landrum
- HighAllen D. Nease
- Listing Office:Keller Williams Jacksonville
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Florida Homes Realty and Mortgage are marked with the listing broker's name and detailed information about such listings includes the name of the listing brokers. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
©2018 Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on July 22nd, 2018 at 10:23pm EDT.