Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
796 Cherry Grove Rd, Orange Park
You will love this elegant,spacious,and meticulously designed home with its breathtaking back lawn lake view. The layout provides you with a perfect setting for both entertaining and private retreat. The two story foyer with its beautiful staircase and elegant chandelier are just the beginning. The well-appointed kitchen has a large food preparation island/breakfast bar,gas stove,built-in microwave,two ovens,lots of counter top and cabinet space,and a large walk-in pantry. The adjoining living room with a panoramic view of the lawn and enchanting lake,features a gas fireplace and built-in bookshelves.Watch the deer and other wildlife from the large screened lanai,complete with a summer kitchen and fireplace. The downstairs owner's and guest suites include sitting rooms,garden baths,a wetbar in one and additional vanity in the other. A formal dining room with tray ceilings,office with hardwood floors and closet,entertainment room with gas fireplace and built-in bookshelves,a half bath, and an enormous laundry room with three closets,lots of cabinets,large storage drawers,a utility sink and built-in desk complete the first level.The elegant staircase leads you to the upper level bedrooms,two on each side with Jack and Jill baths,laundry chutes,and adjoining bonus rooms.All bedrooms feature walk-in closets and French doors with access to the screened balcony overlooking the lake. A spiral staircase leads you to the manicured lawn. Two separate garages provide ample parking and storage. Additional features include surround sound,central vacuum system,security system,and sprinkler system. Once you've seen this spectacular home,no other can compare!
- MLS® #923555
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage5,611
- Year Built2006
- Sub-TypeResidential - Single Family
- AmenitiesChildren's Pool, Club Facilities, Club Pool, Clubhouse, Exercise Room, Golf Course, Playground, Security Guard, Tennis Court(s), Walking/Jogging Path
- UtilitiesSewer - Public, Water - Public
- Parking Spaces4
- ParkingAttached Garage, Circular Drive, Courtyard Entry Gar, Garage Door Opener, Side Entry Garage
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontMan Made Lake/Pond
- PoolNo Pool
- Exterior FeaturesLanai - Screened, Landscape Lighting, Sprinkler System, Summer Kitchen
- Lot DescriptionIrregular Lot
- RoofShingle Roof
- Days on Market137
- ZoningResidential, Single Family
- HOA Fees702.00
- HOA Fees Freq.Semi-Annual
- Address796 Cherry Grove Rd
- Area131-meadowbrook/loch Rane
- SubdivisionOrange Park Cc
- CityOrange Park
- Zip Code32073
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-in-Bookshelves, Ceiling 8+ Ft., Ceramic Tile, French Door(s), Vaulted/Cath. Ceil., Walk-in-Closet(s), Wood Floors
- AppliancesCentral Vacuum, Dishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Range Gas, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral Heating
- CoolingCentral Cooling
- Fireplaces2 or more Fireplaces, Gas Fireplace, Wood Burning Frplc
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryS. Bryan Jennings
- MiddleOrange Park
- HighOrange Park
- Listing Office:Berkshire Hathaway Homeservices Florida Network Realty
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Florida Homes Realty and Mortgage are marked with the listing broker's name and detailed information about such listings includes the name of the listing brokers. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
©2018 Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on July 18th, 2018 at 10:38am EDT.