Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4231 Magnolia Rd, Orange Park
From the moment you enter through the gates you will be swept away by this private oasis. Lush landscape including a variety of fruit trees, tropical plants, traditional cypress & gardens welcome you to the entrance. Gathering influences from European travels, this already exquisite property has been transformed into a timeless masterpiece. No expense was spared in the intricate & elegant finishes. The detailed faux painted walls create a one of a kind backdrop complimenting custom Pecky Cypress doors & beams, Italian stone floors, the exceptional solid wood custom cabinetry, art niches, moldings, lighting & so much more. The kosher Kitchen is truly the heart of this home, with an Italian farmhouse feel, the homeowners selected knotty alder & knotty cherry cabinetry in buckskin,toffee, & black finishes which flatter the spectacular stone hood, professional grade appliances, stone counters & hammered nickel sink. A butler's pantry to showcase fine china, including a hidden room functioning as a control center for the security system and additional storage. Designed with entertaining in mind the expansive enclosed outdoor living area offers a covered dining, living & outdoor kitchen overlooking Doctors Lake and the massive sparkling pool. A second courtyard area is ideal for relaxing or Sunday brunch with an Old World pool bath tucked away for guests featuring tumbled glass and marble finishes. The third outdoor area is complete with spa & outdoor fireplace- a setting that is simply stunning. Back inside, find a well-appointed home office complete with custom seagrass wallpaper & dramatic pocket doors. The owners suite is a retreat with waterfront views, luxurious bath featuring enchanting his & hers vanities, walk-in shower, soaking tub & an overwhelmingly stylish and functional dressing room. Just off the dressing room is a workout/flex space complete with steam shower. Two substantial secondary bedrooms with en-suite bath and walk-in closets as you head towards the bonus room. Up the beautiful stair case find yet another custom full bath with designer wall paper and cabinetry. The bonus room (BR4) has been utilized as the media room including posh carpet, bar area complete with custom wine cooler and dishwasher as well as ample closet space. The dock features an expansive sun deck, power and water and also comes equipped with a Liftmaster Lift which currently accommodates a 4 ton boat. It is imperative to read through the homeowners list of renovations and features to truly understand the craftsmanship and quality of this magnificent estate.
- MLS® #926505
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage5,095
- Year Built1997
- Sub-TypeResidential - Single Family
- UtilitiesGas - Bottled, Sewer - Septic Sys, Water Well(drinking)
- Parking Spaces3
- ParkingAttached Garage, Courtyard Entry Gar, Driveway
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHeated Pool Electric, Hot Tub / Spa, Pool - In Ground, Screened Pool
- Exterior FeaturesBoathouse, Boatlift, Bulkhead, Dock/Pier, Garden, Lanai - Screened, Landscape Lighting, Motion Lighting, Other Building(s), Outside Lighting, Porch - Front, Sprinkler System, Summer Kitchen
- Lot DescriptionHigh & Dry, Other Water View, Regular Lot, Water Access
- RoofSpanish Sty. Tile Rf
- Listing Office:Coldwell Banker Vanguard Realty
- Address4231 Magnolia Rd
- Area137-doctor's Lake
- SubdivisionDoctors Lake Estates
- CityOrange Park
- Zip Code32065
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-in-Bookshelves, Butler Pantry, Ceiling 8+ Ft., French Door(s), Picture Window(s), Prewired Audio, Skylight(s), Tile Floors, Vaulted/Cath. Ceil., Walk-in-Closet(s), Wall-to-Wall Carpet, Wood Floors
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposer, Microwave, Range Gas, Refrigerator, Washer/Dryer Connect
- HeatingCentral Heating
- CoolingCentral Cooling
- Fireplaces2 or more Fireplaces, Fireplace-Living Rm
- # of Stories2
- Days on Market64
- ZoningResidential, Single Family
- HOA Fees0.00
- HOA Fees Freq.N/A
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Florida Homes Realty and Mortgage are marked with the listing broker's name and detailed information about such listings includes the name of the listing brokers. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
©2018 Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on May 20th, 2018 at 6:08am EDT.