Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1193 Ponte Vedra Blvd, Ponte Vedra Beach
Turtle Hall offered by original owners over 11,000 sq ft of luxury sited on 1.24 acre lot, 28' above sea level overlooking the sparkling Atlantic Ocean. The home was 4 years in the planning with over 2 1/2 years to build out. Fabulous antique & architectural accents throughout the home, were shipped from around the world.There are 5 en suite bedrooms, 6 baths and 2 partials. Included are 2 - 2 car garages, a gym area and elevator. The outdoor covered living area overlooks an infinity pool and the ocean.Walls of concrete block and stucco are capped with a double thick, 100 year, slate roof. Elegance begins at the entrance: a portico supported by Travertine marble columns; double thick Belgium French oak entry doors with an arch of Belgian blue stone granite.Luxury touches throughout the home begin at the two story foyer featuring a domed ceiling hand painted with inspiration from a Faberge egg. Center to the foyer is a magnificent custom built double curved staircase with hand turned rails and gold accents. The formal areas feature high volume coffered ceilings accented with gold leaf. There are marble and granite floors in the formal and casual areas of the home. Walls of windows throughout the bring in the shimmering Atlantic Ocean from one of the highest elevations in the area at 28' above sea level. This is just a beginning of the many sensational features of this outstanding Estate.
- MLS® #931549
- Full Baths6
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage9,780
- Year Built2004
- Sub-TypeResidential - Single Family
- UtilitiesCable - Available, Sewer - Public, Water - Public
- Parking Spaces4
- ParkingAttached Garage, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Oversize Gar/Storage, Side Entry Garage
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolPool - In Ground
- ExteriorBrick, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesOutside Lighting, Patio - Open, Porch - Open, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionOcean view
- RoofSlate Roof
- Days on Market32
- ZoningResidential, Single Family
- HOA Fees0.00
- HOA Fees Freq.N/A
- Address1193 Ponte Vedra Blvd
- Area261-ponte Vedra Bch-s Of Corona-e Of A1a/lake Pv
- SubdivisionPonte Vedra Beach
- CityPonte Vedra Beach
- CountySt. Johns
- Zip Code32082
- Interior FeaturesBay/Bow Window(s), Built-in-Bookshelves, Butler Pantry, Ceiling 8+ Ft., Marble Floors, Multi Paned Windows, Picture Window(s), Stained Glass Wnd(s), Thermal Window(s), Tile Floors, Unfurnished, Vaulted/Cath. Ceil., Walk-in-Closet(s), Wood Floors, Atrium Door(s), Elevator
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposer, Ice Maker-Refrgeratr, Microwave, Range Gas, Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven, Washer/Dryer Connect
- HeatingCentral Heating, Electric Source
- CoolingCentral Cooling, Electric Source
- Fireplaces2 or more Fireplaces, Fireplace-Living Rm, Mantle, Stone Fireplace, Marble Fireplace
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryPonte Vedra Rawlings
- MiddleAlice B. Landrum
- HighPonte Vedra
- Listing Office:Coldwell Banker Vanguard Realty
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Florida Homes Realty and Mortgage are marked with the listing broker's name and detailed information about such listings includes the name of the listing brokers. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
©2018 Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on May 20th, 2018 at 6:01am EDT.