Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
256 Auburndale Dr, Ponte Vedra
Prepare to fall in love! This Southern Breeze II floorplan by ICI Homes has tons of room for your family to grow! Built in 2014 and located in a small gated community in the heart of Nocatee. This 6 bed, 5 bath, 3-car garage home sits on a gorgeous corner lot with unobstructed views of the lake. Upgrades abound, tankless water heater, curved iron staircase, built in speakers, gas fireplace, outdoor paver fire pit, custom built-ins in the master closets, family room, and in the garage. Stainless appliances including a drawer microwave, double ovens, and a prep island make hosting events a breeze. Tons of light throughout. This quiet neighborhood has very little traffic and you are within walking distance to the lauded Valley Ridge Academy. Don't forget the world class amenities of Nocatee!
- MLS® #944341
- Full Baths5
- Square Footage4,167
- Year Built2014
- Sub-TypeResidential - Single Family
- AmenitiesBasket Ball Court(s), Bike Path, Children's Pool, Club Facilities, Club Pool, Clubhouse, Exercise Room, Playground, Tennis Court(s), Walking/Jogging Path, Sprinkler System, Nature Trails
- UtilitiesGas - Piped, Sewer - Public, Underground Util., Water - Public, Cable - Connected, Sep Irrigation Meter, DSL Available
- Parking Spaces3
- ParkingAttached Garage, Courtyard Entry Gar, Garage Door Opener
- PoolNo Pool
- Exterior FeaturesCovenants/Restrictns, Lanai, Mandatory Fees, Outside Lighting, Patio - Covered, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionRegular Lot
- RoofConcrete Tile Roof, Spanish Sty. Tile Rf
- Days on Market140
- ZoningResidential, Single Family
- HOA Fees83.00
- HOA Fees Freq.Monthly
- Address256 Auburndale Dr
- Area272-nocatee South
- SubdivisionGreenleaf Preserve
- CityPonte Vedra
- CountySt. Johns
- Zip Code32081
- Interior FeaturesBay/Bow Window(s), Built-in-Bookshelves, Ceiling 8+ Ft., Double Paned Windows, French Door(s), Insulated Doors, Prewired Audio, Tile Floors, Vaulted/Cath. Ceil., Walk-in-Closet(s), Wood Floors, Structured Wiring, Multi Paned Windows
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposer, Ice Maker-Refrgeratr, Microwave, Range Gas, Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven, Washer/Dryer Connect
- HeatingCentral Heating, Electric Source
- CoolingCentral Cooling, Electric Source
- Fireplaces1 Fireplace, Frplc-Fam Rm/Den/Gr, Gas Fireplace, Stone Fireplace
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryValley Ridge Academy
- MiddleValley Ridge Academy
- HighAllen D. Nease
- Listing Office:Navy To Navy Homes Llc
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Florida Homes Realty and Mortgage are marked with the listing broker's name and detailed information about such listings includes the name of the listing brokers. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
©2018 Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on November 15th, 2018 at 1:23pm EST.