Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
300 Port Charlotte Dr, Ponte Vedra
Spectacular Toll Brothers home located on an exceptional preserve lot. This like new home has a breathtaking foyer with soaring 20 ft. ceilings & a sweeping wood staircase w/sisal runner. Lovely hardwoods lead you into an open concept which includes a stunning eat-in kitchen with antique white double cabinets,Jenn Air 6 burner gas stove & warmer draw w/ oversized island, family room w/ fireplace and dining room. Relax in an extremely large owner's retreat w/ a fabulous master bath, double sinks,vanity & a free standing garden tub. Additionally the 1st floor includes living room, guest room laundry room w/ an Eco Relics door and Butler's Pantry with wine refrigerator,1/2 bath. 2nd floor Bonus w/ built in cabinet & 2 guest rooms. Screened lanai w/summer kitchen,and fireplace. House Generac.Plantation shutters thru out. 3 car garage with built in cabinets. 1/2 bath has black grass cloth, handmade tiles and marble. Tankless water heater and water softener. Murphy bed in upstairs bedroom/office. TV's in family room,bonus room and lanai convey. Bring your discriminating buyers. Must See!!!
- MLS® #946064
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,958
- Year Built2017
- Sub-TypeResidential - Single Family
- AmenitiesClub Facilities, Club Pool, Clubhouse, Exercise Room, Playground, Tennis Court(s), Children's Pool, Basket Ball Court(s), Soccer Field(s), Bike Path, Nature Trails, Security Guard
- UtilitiesSewer - Public, Water - Public
- Parking Spaces3
- ParkingAttached Garage
- PoolNo Pool
- Exterior FeaturesCovenants/Restrictns, Porch - Front, Sprinkler System, Summer Kitchen, Lanai - Screened, Builder Warranty
- Lot DescriptionConsrvation Preserv, Regular Lot, Wooded
- RoofShingle Roof
- Days on Market98
- ZoningResidential, Single Family
- HOA Fees438.00
- HOA Fees Freq.Quarterly
- Address300 Port Charlotte Dr
- Area272-nocatee South
- SubdivisionCoastal Oaks At Nocatee
- CityPonte Vedra
- CountySt. Johns
- Zip Code32081
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-in-Bookshelves, Ceiling 8+ Ft., Ceramic Tile, Vaulted/Cath. Ceil., Walk-in-Closet(s), Wood Floors, Butler Pantry, French Door(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposer, Dryer, Ice Maker-Refrgeratr, Microwave, Range Gas, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral Heating
- CoolingCentral Cooling
- Fireplaces1 Fireplace, Gas Fireplace, Mantle
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryOcean Palms
- MiddleAlice B. Landrum
- HighAllen D. Nease
- Listing Office:Watson Realty Corp
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Florida Homes Realty and Mortgage are marked with the listing broker's name and detailed information about such listings includes the name of the listing brokers. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
©2018 Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on October 16th, 2018 at 11:08am EDT.