Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1124 Wyndegate Dr, Orange Park
Owner says sell! Here is your opportunity to own a fisherman's paradise, fabulous dock, beautiful home with gazebo at waterfront.This magnificent property is 1.391 acres with 115 FT of waterfront on Doctors Inlet. 300 FT lighted walkway to the boat lift, 2 electric lift spaces for jet skis, 8000 lb. boat lift and a side by slip for up to 60 FT yacht. Dock equipped with fresh water, marine grade lights and electric. All this plus a 3107 SQ FT renovated brick home offering chef kitchen with all the goodies, stainless steel, granite, gas cook top, double and convection oven, wet bar and more. Hardwood flooring through out, ceramic in wet areas. Recently a beautiful heated salt water pool and spa was installed. Come visit this beautiful property today and make it your ownWalk in heated salt water pool and attached spa.Two covered porches make for a complete package. This home truly offers you the Florida lifestyle we all love. Bring your customers today, you will not be disappointment. Please give us a 2 hour courtesy notice if you want to tour the property.
- MLS® #951029
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage3,107
- Year Built1968
- Sub-TypeResidential - Single Family
- UtilitiesGas - Bottled, Sewer - Public, Water - Public, Cable - Connected
- Parking Spaces4
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, Oversize Gar/Storage, RV / Boat Parking, Driveway, Detached Garage, Courtyard Entry Gar, Keypad Entry
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontLakefront, 6' + Dpth
- Has PoolYes
- PoolAutomatic Cleaner, Hot Tub / Spa, Pool - In Ground, Pool Security Fence, Heated Pool-Gas
- Exterior FeaturesBoatlift, Dock/Pier, Landscape Lighting, Outside Lighting, Patio - Covered, Porch - Front, Sprinkler System, Yard Well & Pump, Hm Service-Warranty, Bulkhead, Porch - Open
- Lot DescriptionOther Water View, Curb & Gutter, Sloping, High & Dry, Natural Drainage
- RoofShingle Roof
- Days on Market70
- ZoningResidential, Single Family
- HOA Fees0.00
- HOA Fees Freq.N/A
- Address1124 Wyndegate Dr
- Area137-doctor's Lake
- CityOrange Park
- Zip Code32073
- Interior FeaturesFrench Door(s), Sliding Glass Dr(s), Thermal Window(s), Walk-in-Closet(s), Window Treatment(s), Wood Floors, Ceramic Tile, Partially Furnished
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposer, Ice Maker-Refrgeratr, Microwave, Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven, Washer/Dryer Connect, Range Gas, Down-Draft Cook top, Washer, Dryer
- HeatingCentral Heating, Electric Source
- CoolingCentral Cooling, Electric Source
- FireplacesGas Fireplace, Brick Fireplace, Mantle, Frplc-Fam Rm/Den/Gr, 2 or more Fireplaces
- # of Stories1
- MiddleOrange Park
- HighOrange Park
- Listing Office:I On Real Estate & Investments
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Florida Homes Realty and Mortgage are marked with the listing broker's name and detailed information about such listings includes the name of the listing brokers. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
©2018 Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on October 16th, 2018 at 9:53am EDT.